The Lifetime Service Program is offered at no additional charge to our customers purchasing a new bicycle from Ontario Cycle Bike Shop. The program covers all labour costs of normal gear and brake adjustments to keep the bicycle running for as long as the original owner has the bicycle, it is not transferable.
To keep the program in effect the bicycle must come back to us twice a season for service.
What is covered:
- Adjustments to brakes and brake levers.
- Adjustments shift levers and derailleur’s
- Adjustments to wheel hubs
- Adjustments to bottom bracket
- Inspection of wheels and tires
- Lubrication of drive train
- Adjustments to fit of bike
- Minor truing to wheels (onbike)
- A minimum of 2 services per year.
What is not covered:
- Labour required repair damages to bike, because of an accident, negligence and/or abuse.
- Major wheel truing and spoke replacement caused by abuse, negligence and/or accidental damage
- Disc brake overhaul and bleed
- Fork Rebuilds